Monday 17 January 2011

it's impossible...it can't be true

I would like to take a moment of your time to announce that  My Creative Zen Mp3 player  the little trooper finally decided after to die 7 years. So I have finally turned to…
…the dark side.
October 23, 2001 Apple Inc. released the iPod in response to the lack of quality MP3 players on the market.
They became the most desired electronic on the market and over the next 9 years Apple have released 5 models and 22 generations if the Humble iPod.
I know, I know many people that know me will be crying out in shock*  because it is me the apple hater! I can feel your jaw open in disbelief as you read this, I can hear you thoughts pulse in my brain ‘How can she  after so many tirades of  slagging of apple because they  are rubbish’,  ‘has she lost all of her sense for she was the one that gave us the wise words  “do not buy into their nonsense”?’, and I know you all thought yourselves fools when you bought  an iPod instead if a creative industries product.
 So Your jaws have loosened from the shock and your brain has processed this bomb shell you can only sit there frozen and form one word. One word that silently escapes your mouth…”why?”. Why have I  purchased one of these electronic Pandora’s box which are full  of filth, evil,  sin and  those tracks that you really don’t want your mates to find out you listen to! I hear the scrap of chairs as you all stand up in unison and cry “TELL US!”…hush my people and I will whisper the answer and it will be carried to you on your baited breath.
The answer my friends is… I am a massive hypocrite!
I LOVE MY iPod TOUCH!!!!
Its shiny, smooth, sleek and rounded and fits in my palm like a sexy pebble. I can now sit in a room with the rest of my friends and be anti – social by checking my Facebook and of course…my birds are very angry. I could go on about the better interface, the ease of use, that it is the best MP3 player on the market but I am not kidding any one I was seduced. I held out as long as I could I resisted the curves, the touchscreen the app store that scream “come on make this product all about  you”.
I feel dirty but ultimately satisfied but don’t you judge me you have all been there before!
So I have been swayed and I will admit that Apple have got it right with the MP3 Players. Keep on trucking Steve and maybe in 9 years’ time I’ll be announcing the arrival of an iPhone ;-)
 *well more than likely sneering “ha knew she would get one eventually” in between gasping for air whilst sucking the metaphorical cock  of Steve jobs that is their  iPhone… bastards

No comments:

Post a Comment